5801 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
General Inquiries: (323) 857-6300, ext. 110
- Guest Relations Manager (323) 857-6300, ext. 108
- Guest Relations Supervisor (323) 857-6300, ext. 107
- Donation Requests: Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a letter that includes a tax identification number, the date of event, the name of the organization, a return address to the Page Museum at the above address, Attn: Guest Relations. Allow a minimum of two weeks for reply.
Advancement and Memberships
- (213) 763-3426
- fax: (213) 749-3583
- (213) 763-3253
- fax: (213) 749-3583
Corporate Partners and Sponsorships:
- (213) 763-3315
- fax: (213) 743-4863
Activities and Programs
Adventures in Nature (Summer Day Camp):
- (213) 763- ED4U 
- (213) 763-3536
- (323) 857-6300 ext. 112
Paid Groups (for groups of 10 or more):
- (213) 763-3218 [NHM Family of Museums Group Visits office]
- fax: (323) 933-3974
School Groups (California Accredited Schools and Home Schools):
- (323) 857-6300 ext. 111
- fax: (323) 857-5211
Live Animals Trapped in Hancock Park Asphalt
- L. A. City Animal Control: (888) 452-7381
- (323) 933-7560
Print and online press requests, pictures, interviews, "guide to experts," assistance:
- Kristin Friedrich (213) 763-3532
Filming for news, documentaries, and non-commercial shoots:
- Lauren Clark (213) 763-3580
Advertising and marketing inquiries:
- David Arambula (213) 763-3411
Special Events and Commercial Filming (Page Museum and Hancock Park)
Private Events (Weddings, Parties and Conferences):
- (213) 763-3221
Commercial Filming [photography, both still and T.V./film]:
- Unreel Locations at (323) 953-6189 or visit their website at www.unreellocations.com
Education (Docent and Volunteer Programs):
- (323) 857-6300 ext. 122
Pit 91 Viewing Station (outside)
Open 10 am - 4 pm
An excavation site with undisturbed fossils still in the ground.
Weekdays: 1 pm and 3 pm
Weekends: 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm
Start inside, then explore Museum or Hancock Park.
Fishbowl Lab (inside)
Open 9:30 am - 5 pm
Watch our paleontologists work!
Project 23 (outside)
Live excavation seven days a week!
Pleistocene Garden (outside)
See what L.A. looked like in the Ice Age! This was planted according to fossil seeds excavated from Pit 91.
Self-Guided Scavenger Hunts
Download PDF here!