THE ICE AGE HAIR BALLShare
JUNE 4, 2016
The Ice Age Hair Ball, June 4, 2016
How will you Hair Ball?
Celebrate the hairy nature of the animals found at the La Brea Tar Pits with this wild mash-up fashion + science. Go ahead, let your hair down for the night and don a wild style to compete for the title of “Hair Ball Champion.”
Tickets are $75 to $100,000 and include free drinks, dancing, and a night of revelry you won’t soon forget. There are options for participation:
Put on your best wig and join us for a raucous indoor/outdoor cocktail party at 8pm.
All Mane Event Guests enjoy:
- Free cocktails and desserts
- Nerd-chic presentations with our scientists
- Boozy Nitro Ice Cream, dramatically made right on the spot with liquid nitrogen
- Avant Garde runway show featuring Kim Vo Salon and Costume Designer, Julien Barcellz
- Dancing with our celebrity DJ, Michelle Pesce
- Torchlight tours of the Tar Pits
- Entry into the hair contest and the opportunity to collect and trade ‘voting chips’ to crown our Hair Ball Champion
Style your hair outrageously and join us early for a hunter gatherer’s feast at 6:30pm, with proceeds supporting the La Brea Tar Pits and Museum. Pre-Event Dinner includes:
- A scrumptious two-course dinner with paleontologists performing tableside
- Complimentary drinks, including full bar service
- The opportunity to meet our new President and Director and mingle with VIPs
- Admission to the festive “Mane Event” which immediately follows, featuring dancing, dessert, cocktails and a runway show.
This event is recommended for guests of 21 years of age and older.
All tickets will be available at Will Call the day of the event.
For more information, contact us at (213) 763-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ice Age Hair Ball Dinner Committee
Heather de Roos*
Esther S. M. Chui-Chao
|Dreadlocked Dire Wolf
The Ahmanson Foundation
David and Paige Glickman
* Ice Age Hair Ball Planning Committee